Friday, March 10, 2006

I love my streetglide

How lucky am I? It's March 10th in Minnesota and I got to ride my Streetglide to work. This is a 80 mile round trip so it was a nice chance to take a real ride on the FLHX. I can tell i'm going to love this bike. The CD player seems to skip less the warmer the weather, it's unusable at 40 degrees but at 55 degrees I could listen to CD's on the highway. The radio works perfect and I can hear even talk radio inside my helmet with the visor down. I just noticed the footboards on the Streetglide have a floating thing for your feet to isolate from vibration, very cool. I'm also loving the back support from the Harley Davidson reach seat. I just noticed that Lakeville Harley Davidson has the Screaming Eagle heads for $699.99 I may have to add those as i'm seeing that i'll have this Streetglide for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home