Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hooker Tuned Flow Slip On Mufflers

When I bought my Streetglide I wanted different pipes but didn't know what to pick. This wasn't going to need to be overly loud and since its a bagger the look of the pipe isn't so much an issues as it would be on my Springer Softail. I went with the Hooker Tuned Flow Slip On Mufflers. They are about $460.00 and have a nice look on the FLHX. I believe they are good performers but since the Streetglide is not yet broken in I don't have dyno numbers. The sound is a mellow rumble, louder than stock but not nearly as loud as my Vance and Hines Big Radius pipes on my FXSTS. Overall they seem like a good choice. In hindsite I might have gotten the full system for just a few dollars more.

BTW: Happy Who Invented The Motorcycle Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home