Sunday, January 23, 2011

Taking My Streetglid to Sturgis 2011

I bought my Streetglide in 2006 and i've taken it to Sturgis just once. I've taken it to Michigan and Chicago as well but on the trip to Sturgis I found my Streetglide to be the best bike i've ever taken to the rally. The fairing provided excellent wind protection which is critical if you are headed west on I-90 trying to make time. It was also helpful in the rain allowing me to duck behind it and maintain a good pace so I could make time and hit the Sturgis Campgrounds by dinner. This year i'll be taking the Streetglide to Sturgis 2011 but i'm not sure exactly where i'll be staying. I know once again i'll be glad to have the good looks, great riding and of course the radio to keep me comfortable on the ride out to Sturgis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home