Friday, April 14, 2006

Streetglide The Wife's Impression

First let me say my wife doesn't really care for my Streetglide. She loves my Springer Softail and doesn't want me to sell it to pay for my "Grandpa Bike". However today was the first time I got to have her or any passenger on the FLHX and here's what we learned. First, we had a great time listening to some Kid Rock on the Harmon Kardon stereo. She did call the stereo a piece of shit after the CD skipped a few times. I told her i'd be having the Harley Davidson dealer look into that once I had it in for the 1000 mile service. (550 miles to go.)

Oddly the passenger pegs when folded down hit the back of my calves when walking the bike around parking lots etc. Not a huge deal, just an unexpected nuiscense. She also mentioned that the hard bags hit her legs when riding also unexpected. Once thing is that she did like the Harley Davidson Reach Seat, nice and plush.

Would the downside of things cause me to not buy a Streetglide? Hell no, I still love the bike and enjoy riding it to work each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home